Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Fun Times

Nothing much to report here, although I feel like Peter might be dropping lower and I'm pretty achy and sore (not contractiony, but still -- discomfort might = progress?). I don't know! It is comforting (and exciting!) to know that one way or another, Peter will be here within about 2 weeks.
Here are a handful of photos that I thought were amusing, so enjoy!

Any guesses as to who snapped this photo?

Jack loves flying Superman-style on the swings


Didn't you know that Carrot Earrings are all the rage? (yes, he somehow managed to get carrot on his earlobe, although I have no idea how. Jack thought it was hilarious!)

Jack wasn't about to let his ear go unadorned. Nevermind that his carrot is IN his ear. And now I'm kicking myself because they think that putting things in your ear is fun. Ack!

1 comment:

GrammyG said...

Such precious and happy boys. Thank you so much for sharing these and all other pictures with us all.
It truly seems that you are all enjoying this time of their lives.
I can't wait to spend some good times with you.
I took Grandma to Souplantation and it reminded me of our trips to Sizzler. I can't wait to take "all" the boys out and "be".


Blog Archive