Monday, May 12, 2008

Farewell, Dumpster


I had our dumpster service cancelled today, and to be honest I think I'll miss it a little bit. I threw away just about every big-ticket-item around the house and in the yard that I could think of, so it was time to send the Dumpster back. It was awesome to have that ability to just toss whatever I needed to toss without worrying about fitting it into a trash can, though.


The back yard looks pretty good -- although there is still more work that I'd eventually like to do. There are several stumps I'd like to dig up, and some more bushes I'd like to trim, but I'm slowing down and can't see myself making much progress on it over the next few weeks. I'm pleased, though, it looks pretty good and I think we threw away 5 or so Dumpster loads of brush.

No comments:


Blog Archive