Monday, March 31, 2008

April's Meals

I have a video of the boys feeding ducks this past weekend that I plan to post soon, but in the meantime I wanted to post my April meal plan since I feel good about making myself do that today :). I didn't do much else beside have a doctor's appointment (everything is doing well) and have a lunch date with Kim (a treat, as always!), but I feel much better knowing what we'll be eating for the next month :). I'll post a few recipes this week, too.

4/1 - Pasta primavera, garlic bread
4/2 - Sweet and sour chicken
4/3 - Hamburgers and oven fries
4/4 - Taco boats with pinto beans, sweet corn cake, chips and salsa
4/5 - BBQ ribs, buttermilk biscuits
4/6 - Beef enchiladas, beans
4/7 - Roast chicken, popovers
4/8 - Omelettes, challah bread
4/9 - Kielbasa skillet dinner
4/10 - BBQ beef sandwiches
4/11 - Mac and cheese
4/12 - Chicken marsala, salad, garlic bread
4/13 - Kabobs, biscuits, fruit salad
4/14 - Leftovers
4/15 - Chicken pot pie, homemade applesauce
4/16 - Black beans and rice
4/17 - Italian sausage pasta, garlic bread, broccoli
4/18 - Fried trout, cornbread
4/19 - Crockpot cranberry chicken, peas, rice
4/20 - Pork roast or carnitas?
4/21 - Leftovers
4/22 - Pasta w/ alfredo sauce
4/23 - Breakfast for dinner
4/24 - Dinner out
4/25 - Nachos with refried beans, tomatoes, avocadoes
4/26 - Chicago style deep dish pizza
4/27 - BBQ chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, dinner rolls
4/28 - Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, carrots
4/29 - Broccoli, potato, and cheese quiche
4/30 - Ground beef tacos

2 comments:

KB. said...

Need a sitter for dinner out on the 24th? :)

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetheart. After reading your menu for the month, I'm coming to your house for dinner the rest of the month. Your pictures are wonderful especially of the boys.I also love your new garden. Great work David and Kathy.

Love you all very much
Gramma


Blog Archive