Monday, March 10, 2008

Thomasina, the daughter we never had...



Just kidding! I don't actually make a habit of girl-ifying my boys, but as I was cutting flowers in our front yard, I put one behind my ear and Thomas decided he wanted one behind his ear, too :). I couldn't resist the opportunity to snap a picture. I'll admit that I tried to tuck a flower behind Jack's ear (the only thing better than a Thomasina is a Jacqueline AND a Thomasina!), but he wouldn't have any part of it.

You'll note in the second picture that Thomas is riding Jack's trike. His legs aren't long enough to pedal, but he loves to sit in the big boy trike whenever Jack will let him. We're thinking we might get him a trike for his 2nd birthday that he can grow into. We have a couple of baby ride-on toys, but Thomas is very eager to move on to bigger and better wheels.

1 comment:

KB. said...

Wow! Thomas really looks like Jack in these pictures. He looks so much older all of a sudden...like he grew 2 months in one week!

That's funny about Jack not wanting the flower. Haha.


Blog Archive