Friday, April 23, 2010

April Showers

Well, we weren't exactly expecting these type of showers when we woke up this morning!















It's funny that Buffalo's weather right now is 61 degrees and sunny, and here in Colorado Springs it's 33 degrees and snowing! We've heard that April snow isn't uncommon in CO, but it will be May in 8 days -- it just seems so late for snowfall!
The boys enjoyed another romp in the snow -- I had to dig out their snowsuits (which I had thought were done for the year), and we even made a snowman.
It's also a good distraction for me, trying not to think about the ultrasound next Tuesday (but failing miserably). I'm still doing well, feeling pregnant, and hanging in there. I've been thinking of random saints to ask for intercession -- St. Anthony (for help in finding the lost heartbeat), St. Rita (patron of hopeless causes), St. Gerard (patron of expectant mothers). The waiting
and not knowing for sure until Tuesday is tough, though! I'm offering up my anxiety for the intentions of our families and friends -- I know Christ can and will do wonderful things for others with our pain and sorrow, and that is comforting!








1 comment:

KB. said...

You took it with you...aww! You must really love the snow! :)

That was cute how Peter came when you said "On your mark..."

Love you all!


Blog Archive