Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Big Thank You

To David, for taking such good care of me and our family, for taking off time from work when it was difficult to do so, and for being so calm, strong, and loving while I've been recovering from this miscarriage.

To Kim for hopping on a plane and then driving 1.5 hours with baby Matthew yesterday so she could make meals, help wrangle and play with the boys, and generally do everything in her power to make sure I got enough rest (and I'm not very good at sitting still, so she had her work cut out for her!). It meant so much to have her here!! It was also so great to watch the boys so thoroughly enjoy the time they got to spend with their Aunt Wheetah and Matthew.

To Michael Sr., Michael Jr. (who I know both dearly missed Kim and Mamoo!) and all the Barbers for caring for little Michael and making it possible for Kim to come out and be with us.

To everyone who has been keeping us in your prayers. I am recovering very well, and am so grateful to be healthy and feeling as good as I do.


1 comment:

nikki said...

So glad you had help, Kathy, and are getting some good rest. And that photo is just precious!


Blog Archive