Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dashing through the snow





Well, actually, since I was the "one horse" pulling our open sleigh, we were plodding more than dashing! Jack did take a few turns pulling Thomas and Peter around, though. Now that's good exercise.
I know Peter still has kind of a disapproving look on his face in these photos, but you'll have to take my word for the fact that he really is warming up to the snow, and he loves sled rides!
Today's weather is dry, but very cold and gusty. I'm looking forward to more fresh snowfall!

1 comment:

KB. said...

Oh man! This post is GREAT! It looks like they are having so much fun.

I bet that is a work out. Trudging through the snow is hard enough, let alone a couple of kids on a sled!

I am glad they are still enjoying the snow and aren't too burnt out on it yet!


Blog Archive