Friday, February 6, 2009

Quarantine

We've had a bad tummy sickness in the house since last Saturday night. I thought were were all in the clear until Jack threw up again several times yesterday afternoon and into the evening. Poor little guy -- he looked so sad!

So far, everyone else is fine (Peter and David never did get sick, thankfully!), but I feel like we need to quarantine ourselves so we don't spread whatever sick germs might be floating around! Now I'm not sure how many more days have to pass before I can rest easy and feel like we'll all free of this bug.

Fortunately, Jack is definitely feeling better today. He's been eating, drinking, sassing Thomas :), and generally acting more like himself as the day goes on.

Peter just woke up singing in his crib, but I'll post a few recent photos:

Jack practices hitting off the tee.

Thomas watches Jack from the bleachers.

Peter has been getting himself into all kinds of precarious places, like *under* the futon.

1 sick Mom + 2 sick kids = the largest Mount Washmore ever (washing is the easy part, but folding them is another story!)

For some reason, a large pile of clean clothes attracts my kids like a pile of raked leaves.

3 comments:

GrammyG said...

Oh, I am so sorry that Jack got sick again. So sorry I was not available to help you out with the kids, so you can get some rest.
It does look like the boys are feeling energized with the mound of clothes. Hope everyone is feeling better. I can't wait to see Jack (the boys)play T-ball.
Your family is growing up so fast. What wonderful handsome men.
Love to all

Unknown said...

Such cute boys.
Jack looks so little playing t-ball. Thomas looks so cute in his little dodger hat. I love Peter's forearms!

KB. said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a Mt. Washmore in their home!! I am the worst at putting away the clean clothes. We must get it from mom, right? (snicker, snicker)


Blog Archive