Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Abounding with boys

Another win for the blue team at the Campbell home!

We learned that our newest baby is a boy at today's ultrasound, and we're all excited.  I will admit that David and I did raise our eyebrows at each other: "FOUR boys!  Oh my!", but in a happy way.  I do wonder how much craziness and mischief 4 boys will get themselves into.  I trust that God will give me the graces I'll need to wrangle them all.

We were glad to see that the baby's heart, brain, spine, etc. all look great.  I don't think there are any big tests or procedures between now and October -- just the regular checkups and all that.  All of our baby gear is in CA, so we have a few things to get, but I really want to keep a light load since we'll be moving so soon after the baby's born.  I'm hoping I can get by with just some clothes, diapers, a car seat, and a stroller.  We already have a pack 'n' play with the bassinet insert, so that will serve just fine as a crib for a while.

So, now we wait until October to meet our newest little man!

4 comments:

nikki said...

Oh Kathy, congratulations!! We are so, so happy for you and Dave. Prayers for you and this new little boy!

KB. said...

Yay!!!!!!! A new nephew!! I can't wait to meet him! I'm so glad he's healthy. Congrats!

GrammyG said...

We do love our precious boys, all of them!!!

Noree said...

Congratulations!
Wow, another boy!
You Gilmore girls sure have the little boy situation under control! lol

So excited for you!


Blog Archive