Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of School



And a gratuitous Davy photo :).

So far so good!  The boys are enjoying their new school and teachers, and Peter is enjoying the one-on-one time in preschool with me.  They're a little tired, which is understandable, but they were eager to go on the first day (no tears or whining) and they look forward to going back each day.  Thank God!  I was worried about the transition from home to school.  There may yet be bumps along the way, but so far so good.  I will post more later, but the troops are up and getting ready as I type.  :)

2 comments:

kmartinic said...

The boys look great! Jack and Thomas look so happy! I can't believe how much Peter has grown and Davy just gets cuter with each picture you take! Miss you!

Apple Valley Gilmores said...

Quite the family you and David are cultivating. Can't wait to see them in person again! Love Mom, Dad, and Ali

My name is Ali and I do not approve this message (until bribed by treats!).