Monday, June 25, 2012

Our June

June has flown by!  School is over, and although I have had more time freed up in the past 2 weeks not teaching, I have filled it with chasing 4 active boys (the littlest of whom is really getting into things!) and chipping away at household chores and unpacking that hasn't been done since ..... we moved in :).

I will admit that I am still a little overwhelmed by everything on my to-do list, and as a result I  have not been as good about keeping in touch with friends and family (not to mention this blog) lately -- I'm sorry!  I hope to make some good progress on my tasks this week, and then hopefully I'll get back in the swing of keeping in touch. 

In the meantime, here is a picture summary of our June:



This little rascal is really keeping us on our toes!  He is fast-army-crawling into all kinds of trouble :).


Peter is 4!  We all enjoyed this rainbow cake.

Visiting the tall ships in the Inner Harbor for the 200th anniversary of the Star Spangled Banner

A Bumblebee replica in the Inner Harbor.


Cunningham Falls, the tallest waterfall in Maryland.

Thomas (our bugophile) found a monarch caterpillar in a nearby park and we watched it turn into a butterfly!


1 comment:

GrammyG said...

Look at that blond hair.
Peter's cake looks devine, and it happens to be my favorite colors!
It is so cool that you were able to watch the transformation of a caterpillar into a butterfly.
I'm sure the boys were thrilled see Bumble-bee.
Miss you all and can't wait to see you very soon.
Love to all