Thursday, December 5, 2013

Post Thanksgiving Roundup

Bow-hawk, take 1

Bow-hawk, take 2

First Annual Campbell Turkey Bowl


Spinning!



Surprise!  (Peter created this look by whooshing a blanket near her.  She actually liked it!)



"Now, just imagine you're weightless, in the middle of the ocean, surrounded by tiny little seahorses...."

And, I'm just realizing this post is devoid of any Davy pictures!  I'll try to post some soon.  He was too little to play in the football game with the big boys.  I wish I could adequately capture his character and "two-ness" on camera.  Maybe I'll try to sneak a video of him.  It is so fun to talk to him and to ask him questions and see what he comes up with.  He is a great mimic, and loves to sing songs that the boys are singing (which can be really cute or really gross, depending!).  I need to teach him some good Christmas carols soon!

2 comments:

GrammyG said...

I did laugh out loud when I saw Claire's whooshy face, (great job Peter, great shot Kathy).
Awesome pics!
I agree, it is hard to capture Davy's communicative skills, especially when he knows he is being photographed. He wants to see the camera.
Can't wait to see you all,

GrammyG said...

I love the bow jobs, take 1 and take 2.
Absolutely adorable!


Blog Archive