Sunday, November 27, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

I'm especially excited about Advent this year -- a new Church year, a new mass translation, and all the new adventures we have to look forward to in MD.  At the same time, I miss our family and friends and I am trying to think of ways for us to stay connected on a day-to-day basis. 

So, I've decided to make a new year's resolution that I hope will bridge the gap a bit.  I plan to post a new picture each day in Advent.  I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post much more than a caption for each picture, but I hope the pictures themselves will tell the story of our daily adventures.

With that, here is the first one:

"All I Want for Christmas" -- Jack just lost one of his top teeth and the other one isn't far behind.  You can already see the permanent tooth coming in.  Jack was very pretty brave when David extraced the loose tooth with a floss lasso (the tooth had started to turn a creepy shade of blue-gray, so we all agreed it had to go!). 

1 comment:

KB. said...

So grown up! It's hard to believe!


Blog Archive