Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Baby David has arrived!

Baby David arrived at 11:34AM this morning and weighed 8lb 8oz, and was 21.75 inches long. It was a quick and easy delivery, and both of us are doing very well. I could not have asked for a smoother or more peaceful delivery, and I feel great! Little David is very cute and strongly resembles his brothers. He wins the "hair of the month" according to the delivery nurses. It is quite the impresive mop. And he does have eyebrows :) (Peter had big hair, but was severely eyebrow deficient for a long time!).

If all continues to go well, I should get to go home from the hospital sometime on Friday. They do have free Wi-Fi here, so hopefully I can post a picture of him soon.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers!

4 comments:

nikki said...

Congratulations, Campbell family!! I hope you are getting some good rest, Kathy -- prayers for all of you. We are excited to see you soon!

Victoria said...

Congrats, Campbells!! I saw Kim's Facebook post announcing Baby Davy's arrival and I had to check in here :) I'm so glad your delivery went well and that you and Baby Davy are in good health. I hope to see you all soon, once your lives have settled, of course!

Noree said...

Awwww Congratulations!!!!
Can't wait to see pictures!

KB. said...

Yay!!! Congratulations to the whole family!!!


Blog Archive