Saturday, April 2, 2011

Good news all around

My doctor's appointment went great yesterday and it was such a relief to hear the baby's heartbeat galloping away. I'm so grateful to God for this new little life, and for how well things are going so far.  I feel like I can take a big breath and enjoy this pregnancy a bit more. It also helps that I've come out of the green-gray haze of the first 3 months, so I actually feel more like myself again instead of a sick, tired blob.

The other good news is that we secured a great rental house! The lease paperwork finally came through the other night and we signed everything and we're all set now. Another big sigh of relief after a couple of weeks of frantic house searching. Also, the parade of prospective tenants seems to have slowed down a little bit. We did't have any lookers yesterday or today so far, and just one scheduled for tomorrow. It's been a nice break.

Next Thursday the 7th is moving day for us. I haven't really started doing any packing or organizing yet. After 3 moves in the past 18 months, all of them more complicated than this one, I'm not too worried about it. This week will be busy, but I think I might try and take it easy and enjoy this weekend and then dive in to the moving stuff on Monday.

I'll try and update again later this week. 

No comments:


Blog Archive